Saturday, May 29, 2010

another week

Well busy week this week. Two late nights babysitting and daily demands of children and work. I did some more creating this week end my next challenge card was a paisley one. This is not my normal stlye but it is all about taking me out of my comfort zone and learning new technequics. My background was cuttle bug and then I tried embossing the stamped image but was not happy with the final results so ended up layering with stamped images I must google some embossing tips.

I also created this scrap layout of an older photo. this layout may look pretty basic but I worked on it for ages changing my papers and fiddling around with tricky bits.
Sent my daughter (14) to her first concert last night. She went to see Dane Rumble. She had a great time although I was a buddle of nerves. Watched Astro Boy this weekend this movie was ok was more of a kids movie but I can tick that one of my list.

No comments: