Monday, January 24, 2011

A layout

been busy this weekend created two layouts the first was for a sketch challenge over at scrapbook outlet
and the second one I have not taken a photo of yet but it was a layout done just for fun.
On friday we went to raglin to pick Hannah up. I decided last minute and spare of the moment that I would try and get a relever and go to raglin with the family this was very tiring as a trip there and back took eight hours and then there was the shopping and catching up with family the whole trip took twelve hours. Had much needed rain all weekend witch meant deliveries had to be done in the rain but I did get a chance to spend about an hour in the garden so all good.

2 comments:

thid coull chick said...

hi there, im a scrapbooker in hastings to!! I am always on the look out for crafty pl in the HB!! great LOs!!

Sonya said...

Loving your LO. Its always nice to scrap just for fun isn't it. Sounds like that was one huge trip you did!